NUTRIEN CIVIC CENTRE
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
The regular meeting of Board of Directors of the FUNDY CIVIC CENTRE INC. was held at Wesley Hall on Wednesday July 31st beginning at 7:00pm.
Brenda Leask Town of Sussex
Raya Khedheri, Secretary Parish of Studholm
Zachery Black Manager of Civic Centre
Doug O’Leary Parish of Studholm
Doug Bobbitt, Chair Village of Sussex Corner
Dan Reicker, Treasurer Town of Sussex
Clarence Bennett Parish of Sussex
Shelley Vail Kingswood University
Jeff Gaunce Village of Norton
Danny Holder Town of Sussex
Barb Daley Parish of Cardwell
Marshall Fanjoy Parish of Waterford
1. The meeting was called to order at 7:05pm by chair, Doug Bobbitt.
2. Doug O’Leary motioned the agenda for May’s meeting be approved. Brenda Leask seconded the motion.
Motion 31-07-19-395-07-90 Carried
3. Shelley Vail motioned the minutes from April’s meeting be approved and this was seconded by Doug O’Leary.
Motion 31-07-19-396-07-90 Carried
4. Manager Report –-Presentation of report by Zachery (attached).
Financial Results – June 2019
Updates presented and discussed.
5. Committee reports:
Fundraising – Brenda reported that Splash Cash has been doing well and she is pleased that there has been an increase in the amount collected over $800, including pre-payers.
6. Correspondence - none
7. Clarence Bennett adjourned the meeting.
Motion 31-07-19-397-07-90 Carried
*Next meeting to be held on August 28th, 2019.